2018 | Jægerspris, Denmark
Project: Refurbishment and transformation
Area: 515 kvm.
Client: King Frederik VIIs Stiftelse, Jægerspris Castle
Architect: ELGAARD Architecture
Elgaard Architecture carries out the interior restoration and refurbishment of The Inspector’s House at Jægerspris Castle, North of Copenhagen.
The building is worthy of preservation and a part of several uniform buildings along the main street by Jægerspris Castle. These buildings were all designed by the same architect, Henrik Hagemann, and built in 1875.
For many years, The Inspector’s House has been used by various institutions as well as Frederikssund Municipality. In future it will be transformed into four rental flats for vulnerable women with children.