2017 | Ølstykke, Denmark
Project: Refurbishment of the wing of stables – external whitewash and restoration
Status: On site
Client: The parochial church council of Ølstykke
Service: Structural design and construction management
A humble house with a humble expression in a humble setting.
The wing of stables at the vicarage of Ølstykke is refurbished by external whitewash of the facades, restoration of windows and stable doors as well as replacement of gates.
All exterior woodwork, windows, gates and stable doors are painted using linseed oil paint.
The small wing of stables is today used as a garage for the main building of the vicarage dated 1894.