The property Studiestræde 13 is situated in Copenhagen’s Latin Quarter, and its three floors and basement were erected in 1798 by master carpenter Niels Zimmer. The front house has been subject to very few alterations since it was built, and the entire complex became a listed property in 1959. Elgaard Architecture carried out preliminary studies, including archival studies, and acted as lead consultant throughout the entire project which included restoration of the stairwell, the gateroom and the front house façade, respectively.
Restoration and refurbishment of the façade, gateroom and staircase
Eduard Troelsgaard Rådgivende Ingeniører A/S, Gert Carstensen, Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma A/S (electrical installations), Københavns Konservator by Anne Simonsen